FAQ - Canteen (includes Snack Shop, Coffee Bar and Trading Post)
1. I ordered online. When does my order ship?
When orders are placed online we usually receive the notification within the hour and can have it ready to go by the next day. However, please allow up to 3 business days for us to fulfill your order. Shipping time is 1-3 business days via USPS.
2. What is the process for giving my child spending money?
You can set up your child’s Canteen account online at registration or any time thereafter. Go to your online account Dashboard, and click Make Payment under the Financial section.
3. Can I add money to my child’s account while he/she is at camp?
Yes. You can add money throughout the week up until 24 hours before departure. Any unused money will be returned to the camper in cash on departure day.
4. How much money should I give to my camper for his/her session at camp?
This is a personal preference but campers are given the opportunity to visit the Canteen two times each day typically (afternoon and evening). The Canteen has snacks, a “Coffee/Smoothie Bar,” and our Trading Post where clothing items and souvenirs can be purchased. See the Canteen Items document at silverbirchranch.org. Typically parents give campers between $20-$80 for their Canteen accounts.
5. What does the Canteen sell and what are the prices?
The Canteen sells various items the range in prices. Click the button below to see the list of Canteen items.