Family Camp Registration — January 22, 2018!
We are offering three Family Camp sessions in 2018:
Each Family Camp has a sponsoring church which has priority registration for its members. Any cabins available after priority registration will be offered for open registration beginning January 22, 2018.
To register on January 22, you must call Silver Birch Ranch to reserve a cabin at 715-484-2742. Phones will be open for cabin selection from 8 am - 2 pm. As of January 23, you can go online to register and select your cabin.
Helpful Registration Information
- If you have never used the online website, you will need to establish a Username and Password. If you already have a Username and Password but have forgotten it, there is an option on the log-in screen to retrieve them—please, do not create another account.
- The primary adult (person responsible for payment) should register under the program "First Adult". All the available cabins will be attached to this program.
- There should only be one 'First Adult' per family. All other adults in the family should be registered to the "Additional Adult" program. Children should be registered under the program that fits their age range.
- If you are sharing a cabin with another family who has already reserved a cabin, you should select the cabin option, "Sharing a cabin with another family", which is also listed as a choice under the "First Adult".
- There is also an option for adults entitled "Adult attending with no other family members". This is only for those attending as an individual, sharing a cabin with others. (Deposit of $75.00)
- If a cabin is not listed, that means it has already been reserved.
- The non-refundable deposit of $250.00 must be paid at the time of registration in order to reserve your cabin. If you log out without paying the deposit, the cabin will not be held for you.
- This deposit is non-refundable and only transferrable to a new registrant after your cancellation date—not to an attendee already registered. (Note: SBR will not facilitate finding someone to take over your registration. If you do make arrangements with someone, you are responsible for working out the financial details with that person and contacting camp.)
- If multiple family units are sharing a cabin, each family unit (Mother, Father, children), should register separately under their own family Username and Password.
- Each page of the registration website has instructions that will help you through the process. If you have questions, there is a toll-free Help Desk number at the top of each page (click on "contact us"): 866-433-4548.
- All communication pertaining to events at SBR will be sent to the email address indicated on your account. Please make sure that SBR emails do not go to your Spam account.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your registration within 48 hours. Your final information packet will be sent via email approximately 2-3 weeks prior to your camp session.