- All Scripture is given by inspiration of God (II Tim. 3:16; II Peter 1:21). Scripture is inerrant, complete and the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
- The Godhead eternal exists in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and these three are one God (John 1:1-14; Matt. 28:19-20).
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God took upon Himself humanity being conceived by the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary. His death was a vicarious and atoning death, His life was sinless, and His miracles literal. He rose from the dead on the third day, ascended into heaven and is now interceding as our High Priest and will personally come and visibly set up His millennial kingdom (Col.1: 15; Phil 2:5-8; 1 Peter 2:24-25).
- The Holy Spirit indwells the believer at the moment of salvation and is the comforter and helper as well as the convicter of sin. We believe that God, in grace, gives gifts to every believer for use in the ministry to which He has called us to accomplish. (John 7:38, 39; John 14:16; 17:15; 1 Cor. 12-14).
- Man was created innocent and fell in the Garden of Eden. Natural man is spiritually dead. Man can be saved by God’s grace only by believing that Jesus Christ was the only sacrifice for our sins. Man is saved by faith alone, not by any works, for our redemption is accomplished solely by the blood of Jesus. A Christian cannot lose his salvation for it was accomplished through Christ’s work, which never fails, not man’s work, and is sealed by the Holy Spirit (John 5:24; Romans 5:1; Ephesians 1:13; 2:4; 8:9; Philippians 1:6).
- A Christian is to be separated from the world in his life “walking after the Spirit, not after the flesh” (Romans 8:12, 13; 13:14; Galatians 5:16-25; Col. 3:1-10).
- Marriage is exclusively for one man and one woman and is the only accepted sexual relationship (Gen. 2:18-25; Eph. 5:22-33).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (1 Cor.15; Revelation 20).
- We believe in the imminent return of Christ, tribulation and literal reign of 1,000 years with the saints after which the eternal state will be unfolded.
We at Silver Birch Ranch recognize that no one individual or organization within the Christian faith has a complete understanding of all the Truth. Silver Birch Ranch has a distinctive doctrinal and philosophical position, which we feel our guests should be aware of and understand that if you choose our teachers to teach your group, they will be teaching from this basic background and understanding. We would not discriminate against groups not holding all our views, but would ask that groups holding differing views would refrain from any actions contrary to our stated positions while at Silver Birch Ranch.