Perfect for schools, clubs or organizations in January thru March
Plan for an incredible Snow Day at Silver Birch Ranch. We have been hosting schools and clubs since 1968, and many use Snow Days as an incentive program for their students. Groups typically arrive around 9:00 am and depart around 2:00 pm, though we can flex on these times. The cost for each student is $9, and teachers/chaperones are free. All sports equipment is provided free of charge.
We have limited space (250 per Snow Day) and a limited number of days set aside.
Snow Days Activities
- Tubing on the tube hill and tube tower (tubes provided)
- Tubing on the terrain park (tubes & helmets provided)
- Cross-country skiing on marked groomed trails in Nicolet National Forest (equipment provided)
- Broomball (two rinks) (equipment provided)
- Ice skating (hockey and figure skates available - limited sizes)
- Canteen & Coffee Bar (optional food and drinks kids can purchase during lunch)
- Field for activities (snow football, whip sled, etc.)
- Large park / playground
- Ga-Ga Ball court
- The Dining Hall and Canteen with fireplaces are available for warming up and enjoying sack lunches.
For reservations, pricing, or questions, please contact Brad Ellis at the following:
715-484-2742 ext. 232 email@example.com
For fall and spring, we offer School Adventure Days that are very similar to Snow Days with some different activities for your school or group.