Are you looking for a place to gun deer hunt this fall? Are you searching for a place where you feel safe taking your children on their first hunt, and where you know the conversations, jokes, and ethics will be clean? Then you have found the right place at Silver Birch Ranch for your next hunt.
This fall marks the 23nd annual Gun Hunting Retreat where men, women, and young adults get together not only to hunt, but for a time of fellowship at Silver Birch Ranch. What better place to hunt than the Nicolet National Forest!
Over one million acres of public hunting land are right out our backdoor. Start a new hunting tradition with your family or buddies by coming to a place where you will be in the company of other Christian hunters, be served great food, and hear good clean stories.
Last year, many hunters participated in this hunting week at camp. Many of them are three generations of hunters who made incredible memories.
Retreat Speaker - Aaron Gesch
We are excited to have Aaron Gesch back with us again as our speaker. Aaron loves hunting and has 10 plus years experience guiding out west for elk hunting and backcountry fly-fishing. He has been married to Starla for 20 years and has six children ranging from ages 12-18. They have been foster parents and have adopted four children.
Retreat Worship - Hayakawa Family
We welcome back David and Kadin Hayakawa. This father-son team love leading worship together and look forward to serving you this weekend.
4:30 am - Breakfast and packing sack lunch
6:00 pm - Dinner
7:00-7:30 pm - Evening meeting and music
7:30- ??? pm - Hunting videos and card games
Hunting License Pricing
Non-Resident Youth 10-11: $7
Non-Resident Student: $24
Resident Youth 12-17: $20
Resident Youth 10-11: $7
Youth (18 and under): $90 each
Non-Refundable Deposit: $25 each (Included in Retreat Fees)
Early Registration Discount: $15 (Register online by Oct. 27.)
Thursday arrival: $25 (Overnight with Friday breakfast and lunch)
- A hunting license is not included in retreat fees.
- Hunters are responsible to obtain their license.
- For additional information go to dnr.wi.gov.
- Warm, comfortable cabins
- Good "all-you-can-eat" home-cooked meals
- Heated facility to butcher your deer
- Walk-in freezer for your meat
- Tips on where to hunt
- Evening message and sharing times
- Contest and prizes on Sunday evening
- Camaraderie with other Christian hunters
- Great teaching environment for first time hunters and young adults
- Hunting videos to watch in the evenings
- Some of Wisconsin's best public hunting land
- No alcohol allowed at any time
- Valid gun hunter license
- No loaded guns on camp property
- No smoking inside any camp buildings
- Abide by all WI state laws
As representatives of Silver Birch Ranch, all camp rules are to be followed on and off camp property.
- We can accept a maximum of 60 gun hunters.
- You may come as early as November 17.
- First meal will be dinner on November 18.
- Last meal will be dinner on November 20.
- You will be housed with other hunters unless you request separate housing.
- Rifles, shotguns, black powder, and pistols are all allowed in this hunting area.
- Most hunting will take place in unit 43 and 44.
- Chapel speaker and worship provided Friday-Sunday.